From homemade music videos to closed-door bedrooms, more and more people are feeling the need to shake their moneymakers on camera in order to show that footage to the universe.
Still, while the phenomenon we call “twerking” is spreading at a speed that could rival the “Harlem Shake,” there are perhaps some places where you should refrain from getting down and dirty. Here are a few...
11. In your cluttered kitchen.
10. At the supermarket where your grandma shops.
9. On top of your grandma’s car.
8. In the elevator. (It’s not worth it, unless you’re the guy watching.)
7. In the library, where the glass is totally see through.
6. In social studies class.
5. At your family barbeque.
4. At McDonald’s, where people eat.
3. In the bathroom, after you just finished number two.
2. In the same room as your mom. Even if she’s into it.
1. In the emergency stairwell. For obvious reasons, other than how dumb you look.