Unless you've been living under a rock, you're aware that Ciara and Future are happily engaged with a bouncing newborn baby boy, Future Jr. Their very public relationship has been a hot topic for the press, mostly because they're just so darn adorable together.
CiCi and Future are our new favorite hip-hop couple. Here are 10 reasons why they should be yours too:
1. They complement each other perfectly.
Ciara and Future looking all matchy-matchy and cute at the BET Awards.
2. They support one another musically.
Future co-wrote and produced a handful of songs from Ciara's self-titled album.
3. They have matching ring tattoos.
Ciara has an "N" for Future (real name Nayvadius Cash), and Future has a "C" for Ciara.
4. Ciara's song, "Anytime," features Future.
"I've been dreaming 'bout this feeling for so long
Man, ever since you came in my life, my stars aligned, you spent the time
It feels so right, I know this can't be wrong."
5. Ciara absolutely glowed during her pregnancy, and Future was nothing but supportive.
He jokingly referred to her baby bump as the "growing basketball" in their life.
6. The music video for Ciara's "Body Party" retells the night the two met.
Future plays the love interest in Ciara's sultry music video, which shows the two flirting and getting acquainted.
7. Future Zahir Wilburn:
Ciara gave birth to Future Jr. earlier this week. The couple Instagrammed, Tweeted, and Facebooked their excitement about their newborn.
8. Ciara gets along with Future's three other baby mamas.
Future is already the father of three children, all with different mothers. Ciara chose to reach out and befriend them. Very mature, CiCi.
9. Future personally designed Ciara's engagement ring.
He collaborated with his jeweler to design the perfect 15-carat diamond ring for his fiancée.
10. They're crazy about each other.
Watch any interview of either Ciara or Future gushing about their sweetheart, and it becomes apparent they are madly in love. "She makes me happy, I make her smile," says Future.