You seen that Coachella line-up yet?
The headliner for Sunday?
Yaaaaas, bitch! Our boy DRAKE is headlining the final day of the festival.
What tricks does he have tucked up his sleeve for his performance? We've got some ideas.
1. Drake will drop that new album he's been talking about, Views From the 6, so that he has fresh material to perform at the festival.
2. Or he'll hold back the album and play the classics. Yeah, we're talking about "Best I Ever Had" type classics.
3. He'll bring out Lil Wayne to perform some tracks together. We're thinking "Believe Me", "HYFR", and "Miss Me".
4. He'll bring out Lil Wayne AND Nicki Minaj to perform "Only" and "Truffle Butter".
5. Drake could show the crowd his comedic side (which he's been displaying recently on Instagram), and perform in a wheelchair. Shout out, Wheelchair Jimmy from Degraasi!