Hilary Duff is making her long-awaited return to the music world, and everyone's welcoming her with open arms. She's been teasing her upcoming single "Chasing the Sun" for the past few weeks via Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
We've gathered all the information that Hilary has put out, and this is what we know about the single so far:
1. This is the cover.
She looks hot.
2. Ed Sheeran gives "Chasing the Sun" two thumbs up.
"…she's more grown up now, so it's more of an adult alternative acoustic sound."
3. The song was co-written by Colbie Caillat.
The angel behind the song "Bubbly"!!!
4. It makes her jump on beds...
And go crazy.
5. She premiered the club-ready version last night.
Oh yes, those queens at Marquee were l o v i n g the new song.
6. She's grateful for all the support from her fans.
"I love you. Let's go!"
"Chasing the Sun" will be released July 29. Pre-order on iTunes here.