Jay Z, the hip hop mogul that he is, started the Made in America Festival in partnership with Budweiser back in 2012. The festival has been held in Philadelphia for the past three years, but for the first time ever it will take place simultaneously in Los Angeles.
On August 30 and 31, over 80 artists will hit the stage at Grand Park in Los Angeles and at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia. The lineups for both cities are I N C R E D I B L E.
Stereotude will be joining 50,000 fans under the Los Angeles skyline to enjoy the sounds of Kanye West, Iggy Azalea, and Kendrick Lamar.
We literally cannot wait. Here are the six things we're looking forward to seeing the most:
1. KANYE WEST AND IGGY AZALEA have been added to the bill.
2. The festival is actually IN Los Angeles.
EDC has moved to Las Vegas, HARD has moved to Whittier. We hope Budweiser Made in America is here to stay. Forever.
3. There will be an incredible mix of genres—hip hop, dance music, reggae, and rock.
You can catch Kendrick Lamar, Sublime, Metric, and Borgore all in one day.
4. All the members of Black Hippy are performing.
Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, and Schoolboy Q!!!
5. John. Mayer.
This is bringing us back to junior high school, singing "Your Body Is a Wonderland" with all our friends.
6. It's on Labor Day Weekend, which means no work or school the next day!
We can't wait to sleep in alllll day Monday.
Single day tickets are on sale now. Grab yours here!