Lana Del Rey's third studio album is set to release next week, and we here at Stereotude are squealing with joy and excitement. We want to make sure you are 100% ready for the release, so we've assembled a step-by-step guide to prepare yourself for Ultraviolence.
1. Check your Internet connection.
Call your Internet provider, make sure the Internet will be working on June 17th for the album drop.
2. Dust off that flower crown from Coachella 2013.
You can't listen to Lana without a flower crown, duh.
3. Grab a box of tissues.
You will be crying. A lot.
4. Curl those locks with some hair rollers.
Part that hair, tease, curl. BAM.
5. Throw on anything American flag-printed.
Sweaters, shirts, shorts, even the flag itself can be worn.
6. Drink warm water to practice singing in a deep, Lana voice.
Check tips here.
7. Plump those lips.
If you're not down for lip injections, try a lip plumper from Too Faced. It may sting a bit...you've been warned.
8. Apply red lipstick on your newly plump lips.
Get the Lana look.
9. Wear your signature Lana-inspired heart-shaped sunnies.
If you don't already own some, snag a pair at an Urban Outfitters near you.
10. Get all your BFFs and GBFFs together.
It won't be the same without your gay best friends by your side as you sing along and cry to Ultraviolence.