Fast forward 9 hours from LA time, and it's party time in the UK as the annual Brit Awards are already over. Here are the highlights from the show:
• Brit boy band Take that knocked off Arctic Monkeys and Kaiser Chiefs to be named best British live act
• The very popular Mika opened the show performing a medley style of his hits in front of a fireworks backdrop on stage. He was
named Best British Breakthrough Act.
• Adele was named Critics Choice for the year.
• Kanye West picked a Best International Male Solo Artist award.
• Mark Ronson won for Best British Male Solo Artist.
• Kylie Minogue performed Wow in a gold slinky dress, surrounded by dancers in shiny tracksuits. She won Best International Female
• Sharon, Ozzy, Jack, and Kelly Osbourne hosted the event family style.
• Amy Winehouse performed Valerie with producer Mark Ronson to receive the biggest applause of the night.
• The Foo Fighters won Best International Album and Best International Group.