Because it’s Monday, you might need a little pick-me-up. Well, here’s something to bring the smiles back. (Don’t worry, it’s not Daniel Powter’s “Bad Day.” We wouldn’t do that to you.) It’s a bunch of totally awesome girls covering the Rolling Stones on their guitars. If this doesn’t lift your spirits enough to get you through to Friday, we don’t know what will.
1. Ripped jeans girl who’s magically playing two guitars at once during “Angie.”
2. Girl next door girl who also likes to sing “Angie," and whose version of it went viral.
3. Girl who might not be 18 yet, so we’ll avoid any inappropriate comments and just say she rips.
4. Girl with lightning fingers whose creative take of “Paint it Black” needs no introduction.
5. Girl who prefers the new Stones stuff, who is as chill as the Muse graphic on her wall and as hip the striped pants she’s wearing.
6. Girl who handles a guitar that is two sizes too big without a problem.
7. Girl who wears a pretty cool sweater but still can’t get any satisfaction out of the cover she’s doing.